Luxury Motor Club is a long-standing, well respected organization that invests in good people to help continue the growth of our company. Are you looking for a company that you can build a long-term future with? Our employees are our greatest asset. We are currently seeking assertive, results-orientated individuals who have previous auto sales experience. The ideal candidate must have a proven work history in commission-based sales and demonstrate the friendly, yet conservative style we employ. Presentation skills and the ability to multi-task are critical to this position. If you are a hard worker who likes a challenge and focuses on getting results, this position offers immense earning potential. Don't miss the opportunity to tap into the growth and success enjoyed by our dynamic company.
Job Type : Full-time, Finance Manager
High volume USED car dealer with tremendous income potential looking for seasoned Finance Manager.
- Providing clients with different financing and insurance options.
- Educating clients on aftermarket products and extended service contracts
- Offering a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationships with lending institutions in an effort to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and gaining approval through financial sources in order to secure approval through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Comply with and understand federal, state and local regulations that affect the finance departments.
- Create and maintain programs with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Providing the sales team with specific information on finance and lease programs, in addition to the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Job Type : Full-time, Sales Representative
Compensation & Benefits Offered:
- Competitive pay plan.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Monthly bonus.
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
- PAID TRAINING
- Professional working environment and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver license with a clean driving record.
- Positive attitude with high-energy personality.
- Strong Interpersonal communication and negotiation skills..
- Self-driven with the ability to achieve goals.
- Organized and strong phone and follow-up skills.
- Strong closing ability.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE COVID-19 CONSCIOUS, AND ARE TAKING ACTION IN PROTECTING OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR CONSUMERS.